FS: Z-Pack Hexamid solo tent set-up

EDIT: as of 26 AUG 13 1659hrs Tent is SOLD . Thanks all! Hi all,

For sale is my Hexamid solo tent ( http://www.zpacks.com/shelter/hexamid.shtml )with screen and extended beak. The one illustrated on the Z-Pack web site is blue. The one that I have for sale is Olive drab.

Also included is the Cuben fiber ground sheet, cuben tent stuff sack and carbon fiber pole. . Z-Pack sells a package deal for the tent and ground sheet for $430 plus shipping and the pole is an additional $25....Believe it or not I bought all this kit piece meal so I have over $500 invested.

This is slightly used with about 14 overnights on it. Everything is in good order and it's a fantastic tent....just a little small for me. If you haven't experienced cuben fiber equipment you'll be pleasantly surprised by the weight...or lack thereof! This is crazy light at about 14oz with the ground sheet. Pole adds another 2oz but I never used it, opting instead to use one of my trekking poles. Stakes will add a couple ounces depending on which ones you use (none included).

Price is $350 shipped via USPS priority in CONUS. For overseas shipping please contact me and we'll work through the shipping price.

Also, I haven't posted very much here here on WB so have no feedback or "trail" cred . Please contact me if you'd like me to provide sales references from some other websites that I frequent.

Paypal is fine (please add the 3.5%) as are personal checks/ MO. I'll wait until personal checks clear before shipping. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: pole is no longer included. A frend of mine asked for it and I gave it to him to use. Price is now $325 Shipped