FS and PIF Several Used Items!

Gotta get rid of stuff since once I graduate in May, I dont know what to do with it all! I received some of this from PIF transactions or donations via BPL around my PCT hike, and would be happy if these items can be used by someone else, as I am sure the original owner would be as well. Some other items that I have purchased are for sale here as well. All sale items include shipping within CONUS.

For Sale:
1. Montbell UL Red Down T Shirt Size USA Large. Lightly used. No rips or holes. Stuff sack included. Older version with snap closure and no zips on both hand warmer pockets. Has sat in my room for several years. $55

2. Wear Guard Blue Button Down Shirt from Sierra Trading Post size Large. New without tags. $5

3. SOLD Terramar Body-Sensors Polyester Boxer Brief Black. Size Medium. New with tags. $7 SOLD

4. Black Vibram Five Fingers KSO Trek size 43 good condition. Purchased on Gear Swap. $25

5. Grey Vibram Five Fingers KSO Purchased on Gear Swap January 2011. Used with a small hole (1/3 the size of a penny) in the right big toe that does not affect use. $15

6. The North Face Gray Long Sleeve Shirt. Used with tag rubbed off, probably a Medium. $7

7. Marmot Driclime Jacket Gray size Large. Lightly used. $45

8. SOLD ULA Catalyst. I believe this is a size Large, circa 2007/8. Used with small pin size holes in the hip belt pockets and an inch long hole where the fabric meets the back panel of the pack, as well as small abrasion holes on the bottom of the pack where the frame meets the bottom of the pack. Includes a hip belt and the interior mesh pocket. $60 SOLD *Pictures removed after pack sold*

Pay It Forward: PLEASE follow the PIF rules and you must be a BPL member or forum member:

1. The item offered is free but you must pay shipping.
2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
5. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).
6. I will send multiple items but if you ask for multiple things, please actually use them!

1. TAKEN BY Jon OR Sunrunner Hat Blue size Large.
2. TAKEN BY Brendan Mulholland: Purple Injinji Socks
3. TAKEN BY Brendan Mulholland: Green Injinji socks
4. 9 metal shepherd's hook stakes

5. Exofficio “Travel Wear” Blue Long Sleeve Shirt Size L (big on me, and I am 6 foot 2 inches and 150 pounds)6. 1 6 ft. length of red static rope
7. TAKEN BY Jacob Gossamer Gear Gorilla from 2010 size medium with old style frame. In bad shape (ripped one of the compression straps and sewn back on with dental floss, rip through the back sitlight pad area “fixed” with duct tape, frame channels ripped through). Hundreds of nights of trail use. Someone might want a free beater frameless pack, or maybe you just want the frame? Spare parts? Includes small hip belt, sternum strap.
8. Stainless Steel Multi Tool. No brand. With cheap looking holster. Appears new. (See photo above)