[WTS] HMG Windrider 2400 L (29.5 oz!) , Zpacks Carbon Fiber Staff (7.2oz)

Pics

HMG Windrider 2400. Black 150D, size Large. Old HMG logo. I am the original owner. This pack has seen about 35 days(max) on the trail over several trips. After each trip, I spray it with Mirazyme and let it air dry before storing in a bin. I've removed all of the "pointless" things, like compression straps, accessory attachment points, side buckle/straps, and mesh inside the pack for a bladder, to get this down to 29.5oz on my scale. Fabric is in really good condition, with no fraying or damage. See pic of inside of pack near collar (an area that most packs may experience wear the soonest) to see that the pack is in good shape with a majority of its life left. $160 shipped.

Zpacks Carbon Fiber Staff See Zpacks websitefor details about size etc. I purchased this directly from Zpacks 3 years ago. Has plenty of scratches and small nicks from being used, but is functionally 100% sound. I reinforced some of the ferrule areas with gear/cuben tape as preventative maintenance. Awesome piece of gear that I am selling only because I needed more than 60" to pitch my new shelter. $70 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags