[WTS] Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo Outfitter - $120

Hi folks,

Selling a Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo - Outfitter as the title states, $120 shipped to lower 48.

Shown set up here. Tech specs and product info here.

This tent has actually never been set up outside of when I initially bought it and took the set up photo attached. I switched to a UL freestanding tent shortly after buying this one and just never got it out of the gear closet. Therefore, it's in perfect shape, but has not been seam sealed. Tent is a single wall design with a mesh liner, and is extremely spacious. Designed as a 2p as the name implies, and there's plenty of room leftover. Bathtub style floor is a nice plus for keeping things watertight, but you'll still want a footprint (not included).

Comes with the original stuff sack, guy lines, and some fresh stakes (6). Requires trekking poles to set up. The ones pictured that I'm using for set up are the Mountainsmith Pyrite 7075. I don't really use the poles much at all, and actually bought them alongside the tent knowing they'd be needed for set up. Will throw them in as well for $20 additional.