FS: Large Lot - Bluewater Static Line, 200' - Black Diamond Package, New, Size XL (2) - Trango Harness, Size L - Petzl Avao Bod Croll Fast Harness, Size 0, New - Black Diamond Harness, Size S

The title says it all!  Prices on Amazon are shown in parentheses:

1. Bluewater 10.5mm Static Rope, 200 ft. - New ($178)
  2. Black Diamond Momentum Package - Harness (Size XL), Locking Carabiner, Belay Device, Chalk Bag, Chalk - New ($100)
  3. Black Diamond Alpine Bod Harness (Size XL), Locking Carabiner, Belay Device - New ($44)
  4. Trango Peak Harness (Size L) - Used; very clean, very little sign of wear (? - $30)
  5. Petzl Avao Bod Croll Fast Harness, Size 0 - New ($500)
  6. Black Diamond & Rock Empire Harnesses - Used; both Size Small (? - $50)

Total cost if you went through Amazon:  $902 + S/H.

I want to sell all the items at once, so a club or dealer/reseller might be more interested.  The Petzl Avao Bod Croll Harness is more for extreme climbing or mountaineering, or for rescue/extraction of a climber.  The larger leg loops allow for extended suspension in the harness without extreme discomfort.  A fall will be absorbed by the entire body.  If you climb in an area with a volunteer rescue group, this would make a great gift for them after a rescue (make a donation to a non-profit and take the full $500 off your 2019 taxes if you itemize).

A note about the fit of the Petzl Avao Bod Croll:  I've included pix in the link below.  I'm 6' tall, about 180 lbs and a 37" waist (hey, I'm 55+ and disabled, so no comment).  The Size 0 was a comfortable fit on me, and there was still a few inches of strap at all points.  If it will fit me, it should fit most average-sized climbers.

Asking $700 + S/H!  Payment via Paypal only.

I need to sell quickly, so if you buy before Jan. 15th, I'll throw in a pair of Scarpa Inverno Double Boots, Size 10 and a North Face Hooded Shell, Size L (needs new elastic lines)!

You can get a rough estimate of shipping with these numbers: box measuring 18" x 18" x 18", weight of 20 lbs., shipped from zip code 47401.

You can see most of the items HERE.  I don't have pix for the two small harnesses.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags