FS: Prana, REI & Mountain Hardwear Shirts & Patagonia Beanie for sale

#1: Selling a lot of 4 poly/cotton blend T-Shirts: 3 are made by Prana and 1 by REI. All in good to great shape no holes, stains or tears. All size medium and all are (I believe) a 60/40 poly/cotton blend. Breath well, feel like cotton and dry fairly quickly.

The first 3 are Prana (one v-neck and two crew neck) and the 3rd is an REI brand.

Selling for $30 shipped USPS Priority. I'll can cover shipping CONUS via USPS Priority but for PayPal Fees: Add 3% to the total if you use this method OR you can select Friends and Family.

#2: Mountain Hardwear Men's Henley. Very good shape with no holes, stains or tears. Sized medium in a nice rust color and made from a poly blend that wicks moisture very well.

Selling for $25 shipped USPS Priority. I'll cover shipping CONUS but for PayPal Fees: Add 3% to the total if you use this method OR you can select Friends and Family.

#2: Patagonia Brodeo Beanie. Very good shape with no holes, stains or tears. One size fits all in a nice NAVY color and made from a recycled wool (70%) blend thats very warm.

Selling for $25 shipped USPS Priority. I'll cover shipping CONUS but for PayPal Fees: Add 3% to the total if you use this method OR you can select Friends and Family.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags