FS: Softshells + Fleece - Arc'Teryx, Mountain Hardwear, TNF

Hey there, downsizing my jackets. For sale:

1. TNF (North Face) Softshell in Yellow, Men's Medium. Thin and stretchy fabric, similar to old Gamma MX. Very breathable, with even thinner fabric for the gray underarm panels. I wore this one maybe 2x, and never in a sweat-producing activity, so basically brand new. It's an outlet item. Would be great for running or bouldering. $70 net PP shipped. Fits as a snug medium, which is great because the fabric moves with you so well.

2. TNF (North Face) Softshell Jacket in Black, Men's Medium. This one's got a thicker face fabric with a thin fleecy interior. Blocks wind very efficiently. Also gives you the gangsta white logo on black fabric TNF look, ha. This one's been used but cared for and looks very clean. $85 net PP shipped. Fits like a regular medium, with room to layer a thicker midlayer.

3. Mountain HardWear Tech Jacket in Black, Men's Medium. This fleecey softshell is a classic, with windproof barrier in between the face and interior fleecy fabric. Pit zips. Harness-friendly zips. This one's been used and there is slight pilling. It's over $200+ retail. Yours for $75 net PP shipped. It fits a little snugly for a medium, so makes a great athletic trim Med, or a roomier Sm. This jacket is a bomber piece of kit that will take the edge off a good wind while being super quiet and maneuverable. Gore Windstopper membrane.

4. Mountain HardWear Fleece Pullover 1/3 zip in Black, Men's Medium. This is very thin and packable, but adds a good amount of warmth. I replaced the zip with a glow pull, awesome. It's been used and there is slight face wear, but not too noticeable. Yours for $35 net PP shipped. Fits as a true, if slightly trim, medium. Unzips pretty low (hence "1/3 zip") for good ventilation. Great midlayer piece. Chest zip. Polartec fabric.

5. Arc'Teryx Gamma MX softshell in Black, Men's Large. Circa 2013, 2014? This is the older, thinner fabric, that people love (as compared with the current Fortius 2.0). It's super breathable, moves with you well. Bomber piece of kit as you'd expect from Arc'. I wore it is a roomy softshell so I could layer beneath as need be, but though a large it didn't look too big or baggy. Used obviously, but the face fabric looks clean and dye is still very dark. No tears or rips. All cords function well. This is awesome and this highly praised fabric is no longer available for this jacket. Yours for $165 net PP to your door. I'd say condition is excellent.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags