FS: Golite Jam (L), Osprey Talon 22 (S/M), Chaco (M9)

Prices include USPS Priority shipping. Paypal personal or Venmo preferred. I don’t want to double up any payments, so just respond via PM and I’ll send you my paypal. Feel free to ask any questions.
Willing to do a partial trade for an older Arcteryx Bora 35 (or if you have one for sale let me know).

Backpacks will be folded in half when shipped to help reduce the cost.
Golite Jam 50 Backpack Large Green $80
Unused, a bit too long in the torso for me. Top strap male buckle has one small piece missing, but it doesn’t affect it clicking in or staying in place. If it really bugged you, it’s an easy swap being the non-sewn in end.
Same version of the pack found here: https://www.rei.com/product/793639/golite-jam-pack

Chaco Z2 Yampa Sole, Black Men’s 9 $30
Worn a few times so there’s a bit of dirt in the cracks, but the soles still have the majority of the tread left. I prefer the Z1 style.

Osprey Talon 22 S/M Backpack, Dark Grey $35
Good used condition, but has noticeable wear and a bit of staining overall. Got at an REI garage sale because the stitching on the left side of the helmet attachment pulled out and the stitching for the bottom of the left (when wearing) shoulder strap pocket pulled out. Both would be pretty easy fixes, I never used either of those things so I didn’t bother.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags