FS: Prana Stretch Zion Pants - Men's Medium (32"-34" waist) x 34" Inseam - SOLD!

Greetings Fellow Mtn Projectors,

Happy 2019!  I have a pair of very lightly used Prana Stretch Zion Pants up for grabs.  They are in like-new condition with zero flaws.  I would keep them, but I'm closer to a 32" inseam and don't want to wear them rolled up all the time.  The pants have a total of five pockets, including a secure zippered thigh pocket that can be accessed both vertically and horizontally and fits any smartphone with plenty of room left over for other items.  Zipper, button and integrated belt closure for dialing in the perfect fit.  Small plastic snaps on the lower leg for securing your "roll-up".  The fabric and construction are a great blend of durability and fashion with the perfect amount of stretch for most all activities.  The pics below should give you a good idea of color and construction, but I'm happy to send along additional pics or information if needed.

Asking $40.00 plus shipping.  PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via "friends & family" or add 3% to cover fees sending the "goods & services" route.  I can usually ship the next business day after receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day an item ships out.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing in the new year!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags