[WTS] Osprey Atmos 65, Jack Wolfskin Daypack, Therm-a-rest Sleeping Pad, and more

In an effort to declutter, I am looking to move a few things to make room for some new things.  All items are listed with shipping included within the lower 48 of the US. Comment or PM if you have any questions or need any additional pictures of any of the items. 

In addition to the items listed here, please take a minute to look at my , which still has a bunch of items available, now with LOWER PRICES. Might be able to snag something you need.

Osprey Atmos 65 (Medium) with rain cover - $170

Graphite and Orange color. This pack has been with me on about 4 overnights, but that's basically it. It is in great condition, no rips, holes, abrasions, smells etc. With this price I will include an Osprey Ultralight Rain Cover which I purchased separately for this pack.

Jack Wolfskin ACS Stratosphere 20 - $50

This is a 20 Liter pack. When I purchased this pack it was marketed as good for both hiking and biking. I’ve used it solely for day hiking and it is a really great piece of gear, made with robust materials. Surprisingly little to no signs of wear - the only issue with it is the zipper pull on the hip belt pocket experienced some oxidation; I’ve included a photo showing that. All other zippers are fine.  Features a trampoline-style harness system for added ventilation. Has a scratch-resistant pocket at the top of the pack (I’ve used it for sunglasses), and a front zip pocket with a couple stretch pockets for organization. Main compartment is pretty large and is panel-loading. Also has an attachment point for a bicycle light.

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir All Season (Regular) - $85

This is the regular size version (72”x20”). I’ve also only used this on 4 overnight backpacking trips, no rips or holes, and has performed wonderfully. This is probably a great winter pad for many areas - it is quite warm, they claim an R-value of 4.9 on this one, and I’d say thats pretty accurate. When I used it for summer nights I’d say it was a bit too warm, but was great for a 40 degree F night and a 20 degree F night. Comes with pictured stuff sack and battery-powered pump. 19 oz on it’s own, 24.5 oz including the stuff sack and pump.

Lifestraw unopened- $7

Has just been sitting in my closet for a while, it's never been used. I will include it for free with purchase of an other item if you are interested in it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags