[WTS] Gear Clean-out

All prices include shipping CONUS, buy more than one item, get a discount. Open to offers and trades.

Pictures!

REI Women's Sleeping Bag

25oz 40° Regular

Great condition. I bought it used for my girlfriend who used it one night. She preferred her other bag.

$90

Six Moon Designs Flight 30

16.3oz M/L

This is an older model that I impulse bought at their warehouse sale. Doesn't include a hip belt, a compatible one can be had on their website for $40. Good condition. After walking around the house with it I decided vest style straps weren't for me. I'm making a new pack anyways.

$70

Mountain Hardware Ghost Whisperer

8.3oz XL

I bought used and wore it on and overnight and realized it's way to big for me. Doesn't have a size listed anywhere on it (weird). I normally wear a large so I'd guess it's a XL. I can take measurements of it if that helps. Had some small holes in it when I got it that I've patched (see photos). Other than that and some pilling on the cuffs it's in good condition with good loft.

$70

Older Patagonia Wind Pants

5.7oz M

Fits more like a large. Has pass through zippers to get to the pockets of what you're wearing underneath. Also lower leg expansion zippers (see photo).

$15 (free with one of the bigger items)

Marmot Hat

1.7oz

50% merino wool. Fits pretty small.

$15 (free with one of the bigger items)