FS: custom SWD Superior (30)

Selling a custom, very lightly used, frameless Superior (30) with removable 1″ webbing belt. When I ordered the pack, SWD didn’t offer a 30L size so I had them customize their previous Superior 25 offering to add enough volume to the extension collar to make it effectively a Superior 30 (measures 29″ x 10.5″ X 6). It is now about the same volume as a MLD Burn. I selected black dyneema side pockets and shoulder straps (they eventually made dyneema shoulder straps default), and I also had them add dyneema “trash pockets” over each of the side pockets, which are useful for shoving some gear (water filter, beanie, gloves, etc..) or food as long as the water bottle pocket is not full (They are pretty tight for anything but trash if you have more than one bottle in the side pocket). These are nice for keeping things accessible since there’s no hip belt. I also had them add lycra shoulder strap pockets to each shoulder strap. It has the old style single over the top strap and a stretch mesh pocket. Body is black VX07, and bottom is black VX21.

Asking $170 shipped, CONUS. Will accept PayPal FF.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags