[WTS] Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo Outfitter. 57oz. $100

Hey y'all, I'm looking to sell my Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo Outfitter. It's a nice tent but I'm looking for something a little different. Product page.

Photos

It's a single walled, trekking pole supported tent similar in design to a Duplex. You'll need tent poles or trekking poles that can be set to 45". There are side-entry doors on both sides which can be rolled up. It has a mesh "inner" with a bathtub floor. It requires 6 stakes (included) to set up. There are several loops for attaching additional guylines. I usually use a stake at either end to give myself more headroom. It is a roomy two-person tent with a lot of headroom, perfect for taller folks. You can use 2 small poles to round out the top and give it a little more headroom. I used them once and decided I didn't need them. Everything I'm selling:

the tent - 57 oz

optional poles for increasing headroom (used in the picture) - 3 oz

6 stakes - 2.2 oz

tyvek footprint (really nice for keeping the bottom dry) - 5.9 oz

extra seam sealer (in case you need it)

There are 2 small holes in the bug netting that would be really easy to patch with duct tape or gear aid or something, i just haven't gotten around to it and haven't really noticed any issues with it.

That comes out to 68.1 oz for everything. I'm asking for $100 shipped to the lower 48. If you're located somewhere else, make an offer. Please let me know if you have any questions!