FS Ice gear - tools, Crampons, screws, cams, also Ganda’s

I’m just starting to clean out the gear bins and hoping to get this stuff to people who will use it.  I’ll also hear offers, especially if buying multiple things.  The only trades I can think of would be for a fat static rope around 50 meters in excellent shape, or BD Peckers, Moses Tomahawks or similar in any size.  Maybe Cam Hooks?  

Im sure I can fit all this stuff in priority mail  flat rate boxes so it should be cheap and fast to get it to you.  Buyer pays shipping.  I could also meet around SLC 1/3, 1/10 or in Ouray 1/4-9 if that’s handy for you.  

Petzl Quarks.  Still super solid tools, these previously belonged to a crusher who had taken them to Gnarnia and back and they have some really good climbing juju in them.  Just sharpened them today for the new owner and includes a spare cascade pick.  $200

Grivel Rambo 4 Crampons.  These have always been my go to’s but I’m just coming to terms with the fact that another crampon fits my new boots better.  These have krukonogi front points on them with only 4 days or so of climbing.  Frames etc are in good shape and ready to roll.  Im going to throw in the box the original grivel front points that are pretty beat but you may want them if you’re doing a lot of dry tooling to save your good krukonogis.  $160

(3) 16cm Chouinard ice screws
(2) 22cm Black Diamond ice screws
Threads are all in good shape and I will run them through the lim’ice sharpener before shipping so they will be good to go.  $25/each
.5 BD Camalot $30Wild Country Friends $25 eachUnknown age on slings but they are in good shape.  10/10 Would whip, but of course buyers discretion.  

Climb High insulated gaiters, size M. These are seriously super warm and add a lot of versatility to single boots.  No one can deny that these are rad.   $50I also have a pair of La Sportiva Ganda approach shoes in size 41, and another pair of Ganda Guides in 42.  Both are in good shape with the original soles with lots of life left.  Typical scuffing/wear to the uppers consistent with walking off trail/in talus etc. The Ganda Guides have holes/tear in the inner liner at the Achilles area which is common in these shoes and I have honestly never felt it while wearing them.  Best approach shoes ever made. $90 each.  I can get photos up soon.