FS: REI Primaloft Vest, Men's XL

SOLD: an REI Primaloft vest, men's XL size, measuring 25" across the armpits and 29" from the base of the collar to the tail and weighing 10oz on my scale. This is much like the Revelcloud vest with a very silky shell and Primaloft synthetic fill. It has zippered hand pockets and another inside the left chest with a headphone cable port. It will self-stow in the left hand pocket. It has fleece lined chin/beard guards inside the collar. In excellent condition showing only light wear and no stains or damage. $35 (was $40) including US shipping and PayPal fees.

This is my favorite go-to day hiking CYA insulation piece. Vests give a very good weight/bulk/insulation ratio and I carried this with light gloves and cap to add to my rain or wind shell if caught out in colder than expected conditions. It is a great sleep garment too, adding good core insulation to your bag or quilt. I lost some weight and replaced it with a large version, so this one can go.

If you are looking for an XL fleece vest, I have a great MEC Power Dry (like R1) 1/2zip pullover posted at www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=81042 . $5 off the total if you buy both.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags