FS: Rab Neutrino 400 (800fp bag, 25 degrees)

I'm looking to sell my Rab Neutrino 400 sleeping bag. This bag is in great shape-- I've only slept in it two nights. On those nights, I found the bag very comfy and warm. No complaints, but I need the money.

You can find out more about the bag here: http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/reviews...400/37303.html

Here's what Rab has to say:

"The Neutrino series of bags are a range of very lightweight down filled sleeping bags. We use 800 fill power European goose down and we wrap it in very lightweight Pertex Quantum inner and outer fabric. This allows maximum loft for the down for minimum weight.

The Neutrino bags have a mummy taper shape that maximises warmth for minimum weight. The bags are handfilled in Derbyshire by our experienced fillers - some of whom have been with Rab for 20 years - what they don't know about down isn't worth knowing!

The Neutrino Bags are aimed at lightweight end users - where every gram counts. The Neutrino bags are ideal for fast&light mountaineering, cycle touring, mountain marathons and ultralight backpacking."

Comfort: 35 degrees F

Limit of Comfort: 25 degrees F

Extreme: -4 degrees F

Weight: 28.9oz (+2.5oz stuffsac)

The best price I've seen for one new is $272; I'd like $125, which would include CONUS shipping. PayPal only. I'll gladly share pictures with you, if you're interested. Thanks for reading.

Detail

Tags