FS: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 2 Tent and Footprint

For sale is a Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 2 tent and footprint that I ordered in May of 2014 for my first backpacking trip.  After that trip, I decided that I wanted to replace this setup with one of the fancy cuben tents that my friends were running, but I love this tent which is why I’ve kept it around for so long as a backup.  Double walled, freestanding, side entry, multiple doors.  There’s a lot to like in my opinion.

Tent has been set up for 6 nights only (two of those were in my front yard).  It has been stored out of its stuff sack, lightly rolled, in my gear closet indoors since I’ve owned it.

Tent is in generally fantastic shape.  There is one blemish (picture attached) where I learned on my first morning out on my first trip not to try and pull a stake out via the loop.  The loop ripped (not at the tent attachment, at the point furthest away from where the loop is attached to the tent material) and I believe someone with better sewing skills (I have none) could fix this to where it is hardly noticeable.

Includes tent, footprint, all stuff sacks and original stakes

If you have any questions please let me know

$270 shipped in CONUS.  Venmo (preferred), Paypal F&F or add 3%

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags