FS: HMG Southwest Tall Black cuben

HMG Southwest 3400. Black Cuben. Tall

This pack is an older model and was used over three summers but still in good condition. The thicker black cuben has held up well. No holes on bottom, no separating seams on hip belt, Velcro still good. It does have a few pine needles embedded deep in the foam of hip belt (see photo) but you can’t feel them.

Alterations: I cut off two straps on each side that I did not need. See photo.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

And it had the old logo patches, which I unstictched and took off. Personally I like the logo free black cuben. The cuben tape on the inside that covered the stitch holes is still fine so taking off the patches did not alter the pack’s water resistance. (Two photos of where the patches were, on front and top of pack).<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

Love this pack but these days I’m using my 4400 more often. This one is up for sale, in great shape and ready for adventure. Let me know if you have any questions.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags