FS: Patagonia Ascensionist Jacket and Alpine Guide Pants, Stio Hardscrabble Pants

Have a few softshell pieces I'm hoping can find a new home. All were just washed with grangers and come from a non-smoking home. If you don't think the prices are reasonable, make me an offer! Paypal works best and we can figure out shipping once I have your address.

Patagonia Ascensionist Jacket, size SMALL. This is from a few seasons ago but hardly shows any wear except some slight pilling on the interior from pack waistbelts. Awesome light softshell that breathes amazingly well. I've found it fairly water-resistant but when it does get wet, dries super quick. SOLD
Patagonia Alpine Guide Softshell Pants, size 32. Good condition with the usual small nicks/cuts around the cuffs from crampons and ski boots. I sealed some of the larger ones with seam grip. Used but plenty of life left. SOLD
Stio Hardscrabble softshell pants, size 32. These are new with the exception of a small tear near the button on the waist (caught on something sharp in a duffel while traveling, sealed with seam grip). Would keep them except the sizing is def. NOT 32 in the waist, more like a 33-34. Great thicker, tough softshell pant. $35

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags