FS: Osprey Argon 110 - never been used

SOLD

Hello. I am trying to sell my Osprey Argon 110 backpack - I bought this pack for a trip that never happened. The pack has been sitting in my closet ever since. You don't have to worry about any sweat stains or residue here - there are a few light scuffs from being moved from one closet to another but no noticeable damage to fabric, mesh, zippers, etc. The color is blue. The hip belt has not been heat treated for fit. This pack is everything that I expected it to be - very large and made to carry weight easily (when it first arrived I put all my stuff in it and shouldered it around the house - I was impressed).

I am asking $200, OBO for this pack.

I would also be willing to trade this pack for one more suitable for my upcoming AT thru-hike. I have a few packs in mind (which is why I'm trying to sell this). Actually, I would be willing to trade for pretty much any sort of gear that would work for my thru-hike. I'm pretty open minded here - the fact of the matter is, I don't need this pack anymore. If you'd be interested in a trade feel free to message me.

Please contact me with any other questions you might have - I could take more pictures as well.

Best wishes all,
Nick

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags