[WTS] Multiple: Patagonia, TNF, Arcteryx, Uniqlo - Men's Medium

Selling some stuff that's either redundant in my collection or doesn't see much use. These items are pretty easy to google if you have spec questions, but I'll add some info in the descriptions.

All prices include shipping and paid via PP goods & services. Open to offers, willing to do deals if anyone wants multiple items.

Pics for all

Arcteryx Covert Cardigan

Sweater-knit fleece (basically Arcteryx's version of the Pata Better Sweater). Great condition, only worn casually for under a year. Men's medium, bright red.

Asking $60

Patagonia Lightweight Synchilla

Everyone knows these, the original fleece. This is the lightweight one, but still pretty warm for me. Great condition, only worn casually and only about a dozen times. Men's medium, navy/red color block.

Asking $50

Uniqlo Ultralight Down Jacket

Don't remember exactly which year this came from, but it was a couple years ago. Still in great shape and comes with the stuff sack. Think these are 600-650 FP, can't remember exactly and Uniqlo doesn't advertise it. Men's medium, blue.

Asking $25

The North Face Canyonlands Half Zip

Smooth-faced fleece half-zip with chest pocket. Great condition only worn a couple dozen times.

Asking $25

For rep, I think I have one or two transactions here a long time ago, and I can dig some up on the watchexchange or hockeyjerseys subs too if anyone wants.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags