FS: Gossamer Gear Mariposa

Free shipping! Size Large with a Small hip belt. This is the most current model that Gossamer Gear sells. I bought the pack last year and only have taken it out 3 times on short 3-5 night hikes since.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>I live in central Florida and barely get to go hiking so I’m getting rid of the pack because it’s just been sitting in my closet.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>There was a small sweat mark in the lumbar mesh which I have cleaned off and there’s a couple small blemishes on the side of the pack; none of which effect the integrity of the pack.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>No rips, tears, broken or damaged buckles, funky smells.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>Pack is in great shape.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>I’ve also added some shock cord to the back of the pack to strap gear down.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>It can be removed. Pack retails for $225 plus the additional $45 charge for the hip belt.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>I’ll let the pack go for $200 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags