FS - Arcteryx Atom AR Hoody, Big Agnes Pad (New), Petzl Sirocco Helmet (New), Scarpa Force V 43.

Shipping to lower 48 only. Payment via PayPal.

*Prices include shipping and PayPal fees*

Please contact me if you have any questions, thanks.

1. Petzl Sirocco Helmet (Brand New Without Tags), Size S/M - $80
2. SOLD The North Face Dark Star -20 F Synthetic Sleeping Bag, Size Regular (6') - $160 SOLD
3. Big Agnes Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pad (Brand New in Box), Size: 25" x 78" - $145
4. Scarpa Force V Shoes, Size 43.5 US Men 10 - $30
5. Arcteryx Atom AR Hoody, Men's Size Large - $100
6. SOLD Arcteryx Atom LT Jacket, Men's Size Large - $40 SOLD
7. SOLD Arcteryx Fortrez Fleece Hoody, Men's Size Large - $80 SOLD

1. Petzl Sirocco Helmet (Brand New Without Tags), Size S/M - $80

2. SOLD The North Face Dark Star -20 F Synthetic Sleeping Bag, Size Regular (6'). $160. SOLD

Purchased new in 2015 and I am the original owner. Has been used ~ 12 times. No rips or tears.

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/dark-star-20f-29c#hero=0

3. Big Agnes Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pad (Brand New in Box), Size: 25" x 78". $145

More information: https://www.bigagnes.com/Q-Core-Deluxe?size=15

4. Scarpa Force V Shoes, Size 43.5 US Men 10, $30

Have not been resoled yet.

5. Arcteryx Atom AR Hoody, Men's Size Large, $100

One small hole (less than a 1/4") on the back of the left arm was repaired with tenacious tape (see pictures)
*Updated: Couple of small scuff marks on the same elbow as the small hole (see pictures)
Otherwise in good condition with no other rips or tears.

Color: Dark Blue

See pictures for sizing. I am 6'3" tall with a 33" waist and 41" chest.

6. SOLD Arcteryx Atom LT Jacket, Men's Size Large - $40 SOLD

There is a tear in the zipper which causes the zipper to come out of the top (see pictures). Zipper is still fully functional and closes properly for the length of the jacket. You could sew the tear in the zipper (I think) but I only found this a minor inconvenience and lived with it.

The jacket is in otherwise good condition with no rips or tears.

Color: Grey

7. SOLD Arcteryx Fortrez Fleece Hoody, Men's Size Large - $80 SOLD

Color: Dark Blue

When I bought this jacket I though it fit like a dress, fitted on the top near the chest but wide at the waist. I went to a seamstress and had two darts put in the back of the jacket to have it fitted around the waist (see pictures). The fit is excellent underneath a harness. If you are approximately my height and waist, it will probably also fit well (see my measurements below). I am not too sure but am guessing you could take the stitches out if you wanted it wider on the bottom.

The jacket is in otherwise good condition with no rips or tears.