[WTS] 22 oz Gossamer Gear Mariposa backpack Medium, 2012 model

This is a brand new, never used, Gossamer Gear Mariposa backpack, size Medium with a medium hip belt. This model is from 2012. I have two of these to sell. $170 each.

This pack weighs 1 lb, 6 oz (22 oz)  including the foam lining that inserts in the back. This foam lining weighs 1.8. oz. It can be used as a seat or part of a sleeping pad. I don't know if it's strictly necessary for the pack (I don't think so?) but I have always used it, so I don't know how the pack would function without it.

There is one large inside section accessible from the drawstring top. There are 4 outside pockets.

According to Gossamer Gear's sizing: 

Medium pack 17.5” (16" - 19" torso) (41 - 50 cm) Generally fits people 5'5" to 5'11"

Medium hip belt (30" - 40" waist) (76 - 101 cm)

Backstory:

I have the 2012 Mariposa in a size Small, and have used it extensively, still do, and LOVE it. Happy to share more about my experience/answer questions. I also couldn't figure out how to post pictures but happy to email them to interested buyers.

I bought 2 of these Medium packs at the same time, for my teens at the time, and they never used them. Now teens are grow up, and finally interested in backpacking, but these packs are actually too big for them. We are all 5'4" and weigh 120-135 lbs, FYI. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags