Cams, Splitboard, Hyperlite Pack, Black Hole Bags, Hammock

I am a bit of a serial gear whore, but have since moved into a van for the past year and a half or so. I am realizing I have lots of gear that can do double duty and am trying to downsize some more and free up more van space. Open to offers, for combining items, but not crazy lowballs a lot of this stuff will be expensive to ship so if we can meet up in north conway or maine area we can definitely work something out.

Camalots .3 - 2 in what i would call very good but not new shape

$280 shipped

G3 Scapegoat Plus - 160cm $420
Comes with G3 alpinist skins, karakoram clips
I would also say very good shape. A tiny bit of delamination that could be fixed quite easily and some superficial base scratches
Would prefer to meet up in north conway / maine, but could ship or we could figure something out, pm me.

Hyperlite Mountain Gear - Full Dyneema Ice Pack - 2400 (40L) - $300
In perfect working condition, a little discoloration as per usual on white packs. Retails for $425 - $500.

Patagonia Black Hole Bags - 40L and 90L (I think)

I apologize if I don't have my sizing exact on these. The grey/green is fine for a carry on. The red/grey is quite large and has easily swallowed all of my gear for backpacking/climbing trips.  They have some signs of wear and being beaten on a bit, but are still in great functional shape. No real abrasions or holes or tears.

$70 shipped for the grey/green
$90 shipped for the red/grey

Smith Variant Helmet
Some sticker residue, but other than that, excellent shape.
$40 or free with splitboard or another big purchase

Grand Trunk Ultralight Hammock - $30 or free with a bigish purchase

Petzl - Charlet Snow Picket (I think thats what this is)
Free with a decent purchase or make an offer