[WTS] BV450 and a bundle of clothing for a 6'2" person

BV450 $50 - In good condition, I've used this on multiple trips but usually on overnights. I've switched to a smaller canister and don't need this anymore . Works flawlessly.

Photos

Patagonia Baselayers, Size 36 x 32 Prana Brion stretch pants, Icebreaker beanie $70 - Hoping to sell this to one person to make shipping easier. All of these items are in good condition (used on 2 over night trips) no fraying or tears. The pants have a scratch on it that doesn't appear to be tear, just a scratch in the coloring. The baselayers have been washed thoroughly. All clothing stored in a non smoking environment. I'm selling these because I've gained a little weight. I am 6'2" and weighed 225lbs and these fit perfect. I imagine if you weigh anywhere between 215 and 235 these will fit great.

The baselayer top weighs 5 oz and the bottoms weigh 6 oz. The beanie weighs 1.8 oz.

Photos

These prices include shipping anywhere in CONUSA. If you are interested in a single piece of clothing, make me an offer and I'll get back to you. Payment via Paypal friends and family preferred, add 3% if using goods and services.

Cheers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags