FS: Hilleberg Nallo 2, Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX,Osprey backpacks and MORE!

Paypal with buyer protection only. I pay the fee, you pay for shipping. I'll be adding more stuff. Reason for selling: got bit by the bouldering bug and never went back to ice.

Prices are flexible. Make offers.

Hilleberg Nallo 2
Unused, like new. The best of the best. These Swedish made tents are top of the line for anyone venturing into extreme conditions far from civilization.  
Price: $500

Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX (12.5 men's aka 46.5 euro)
These boots are like new, used for 4 pitches of ice and then stored. I wear size 11 1/2 street shoes and I sized these up for thick socks and to ensure good circulation. They are great boots, very warm and light. I just never kept ice climbing.
Price: $225

Osprey Aether 85L Unused, like new.  Super comfy extra padding waist belt.
Price: $150

Osprey Ariel 65
Used for three nights on part of the AT. Condition like new.
Price: $130

CamelBak Crux 2L reservoir
Like new, never used.
Price: $15

Arcteryx R-280 XL
A "women's" harness, but really just fits better if you've got big thighs or a lot of thick lower layers, which makes sense for ice climbing and that system worked great for me. This harness accepts ice clippers and was only used for a handful of pitches of ice.
Price: $22

Gibbon ClassicLine slackline, 50ft
The white climbing tape in the photo was put there proactively to protect stitching and can be removed.
Price: $20

_____________________________sold items below____________________________________________________________
Grivel Alp-Wings (Steve House and Vince Anderson sent the Rupal Face with these! Well, no, not THESE tools, but you get the idea...)
An oldie but a goodie. Recently sharpened and clean heads and picks. I put paracord through the holes in the hilts for use with keeper leashes.
Price: SOLD

Trango Amphibians 8.1 60m
Dry treated, middle mark.
Never used, like new

Petzl Vasak 12 point crampons with bail and level lock bindings with extended center bars.
I've climbed up to moderate snow to WI4 in these and they are great all-arounders. Lightly used (about 20 pitches of ice and a trip on Mt Rainier).

BD Ice Clippers
Used for 4 outings. Like new.

BD Spinner Leash
Used for 4 pitches. Like new.

JetBoil SUMO Cooking System
Never used. Like new.

BD Turbo Ice Screw 16 cm (1, middle left)
Grivel Ice Screws 16 cm (2, bottom left)
Irbis Ice Screws 18 cm (3 sold, 2 remain, right)
These screws are NOT meant for leading waterfall ice. They are very difficult to put in when hanging from tools on vertical terrain. They are intended for alpine use and to be rappelled off of (static load only) and left behind in cases where a good v-thread is not an option.
Lowe Snarg (1, top left)

I can give more up close photos of these on request.

TNF hardshell pants, Men's medium, HyVent material (basically imitation GoreTex)
These are have been used for Rainier and about 50 pitches of ice. They have 2 puncture holes on the instep of each pant leg that have been repaired with GoreTex patches. There is also a hand-repaired tear on the bottom of the right pant leg where a crampon caught part of a reinforced area of fabric (that is presumably there to protect the pants from that exact thing).  This can be seen with the white stiching in the second photo. I can repair that more cleanly with a sewing machine if the buyer requests.  These pants are definitely used but in decent condition. A good starter hardshell pant that you will probably kick with your crampons just like I did, but then again you won't feel so bad when you do it because you bought them used!

Arcteryx Nuclei AR jacket, Men's medium
This jacket is a great belay jacket over a hardshell for ice, or a good insulation layer under the hardshell or in place of the hardshell when you are moving slower and need a warmer layer. Used for 20 pitches of ice and a couple small mountains. This jacket packs down very small (about the size of a potato) into a little bag in the chest pocket. You can then clip this bag to your harness for quick access at cold belays.

Arcteryx Rush hardshell, Men's medium
This jacket is awesome. I never used it for skiing, only ice climbing and mountaineering, but I really liked the powder skirt for keeping drafts out.
Used for 10 pitches of ice total. Condition is like new.