FS: Custom Bearpaw Wilderness Designs Luna 2, Olicamp Kenetic Titanium stove, Tarptent Contrail Tyvek

I purchased a couple shelters here recently to dial in my gear. Now that I got everything I want/like, I am offering up the items I will not use. All items are located in Mission Viejo, California. Paypal preferred. First "I'll take it" followed by PM has priority. 1. BPWD Custom Luna 2 - $90 shipped
The shelter item is a catch and release. I purchased this item from Will Elliott last week. Will started to modify one corner of the shelter. One seam is not perfect, the rest of the corners have sharpie marks for cutting and resewing. See the link below for more information. The shelter is usable as is or can be finished by modifying. Approximately 20oz on my scale. Shelter only.

Looking to get what I paid for = $90 shipped.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=81173&skip_to_post=690930#690930

2. Olicamp Kenetic Titanium - BNIB - $36 shipped
I bought the stove from Campsaver a couple months ago. Exchanged it for a brand new one and have not used it since receiving the new one. The Kenetic is identical to the Monatuk Gnat. Weighs 1.7 oz on my scale. Includes case, stove, and instructions.

$36 shipped.
3. Tarptent Contrail made with Tyvek - $60 shipped
I bought this off another BPL member that sold it to me as a custom "pre-production" model. The Contrail is slightly smaller than the standard Contrail, seam sealed, and has a silnylon bathtub floor w/ no-see-um door. The cuts on the fabric are not as clean as a production model and is well used, and has functioned well.

Has a 15+ inch tear on the right side, but will include a strip of 3M VHB 9460 (100 lb tensile strength) tape and a strip of Tyvek to repair the damage. Currently repaired with tyvek tape. The seam on the tyvek door has stitch separation that can be repaired or used as is and one corner on the no-see-um mesh that is separating. I received it this way.
Weight is approximately 15 ozs. Tent, line locks, guy lines only. No stuff sack.

$60 shipped.