Climbing, camping, ski gear, etc

Shipping not included. Estimate $5 per item, will try and keep it to less if combined. Local pickup possible in Seattle, Wenatchee or the Methow.
Payment in cash or Paypal +3% or F&F

Black Diamond Raven Pro Ice Axe with leash - $65 -  Excellent condition.  I forget the length, but  I am 6ft with 32in inseam and it is the perfect size for me.

Grivel G14 crampons- Have seen some heavy use but they are burly as heck. Lots of life left on the frontpoints with some love from a file. - $80

Petzl Elios size 2 orange climbing helmet - Was my extra helmet for friend use - Good shape, no cracks or big drops - $30  

Grivel Long crampon extender bar (names Valtor bar) Works with G10, G12, G14 and G1 models - $5

Grivel sport draw sling #15 (5x red, 5x white, 5x green) - $20

Wild Country Rockcentrics hexes 3-8 - $40

Trango Flex cam 0.5 - light use. - $25

BD C4 0.75 - moderate to heavy use. I would still use this, but had a duplicate. - $30

Alpacka Denali packraft with whitewater skirt - Green - Denali is the large equivalent, see Alpackas website for specifics on sizing, but I would say it is generally good for anyone 5-11 to 6-3. Good condition, no patches or tears on the boat material. The inflatable backrest got caught on my PFD last time I used it and tore off one side, should be an easy repair. It has one small tear on the skirt that I patched, otherwise the skirt is n great shape. I lost a section of the skirt combing that I replaced with a section of tent pole, which works as if new. This boat does not have the TiZip that is currently offered, but can be retrofitted with one for 250-300 by Alpacka.  New boats run around $925 without decking,with whitewater decking the lowest I saw was $1200  - I am asking $850

Kokopelli Nirvana Packraft with TiZip and whitewater decking/skirt - A couple a abrasions from a trip down the owhyhee and its volcanic rocks. Patched the spots with tenacious tape but could use a formal repair with aquaseal. Zipper is tight without water leaks. Spray decking is in good shape.  Cheapest price I could find online for these new is $1200. Asking $900.

Cilogear 60L worksack - Large. Excellent condition. Bought from a guy who never used it. I used it on two trips. Works great and carries weight super well, I just have too many packs and am more into a different one. - They run over $300 new - Asking $190

REI Ridgeline Womens backpack. About 65L. - $50

North Face Summit Series Primaloft Parka. Black, medium. Feels like 120g weight. Pretty damn warm. Small tear on the arm. Would make a good belay jacket - $40

Arcteryx Squamish grey Large - great condition. Used less than 10 times - $60  

Lowa Mountain expert GTX - size 11.5 - Great shape, minimal use, tons of rubber left on these. $125

Arcteryx Bora2 gore tex boots with removable liner.  Size 12 - - Good shape, used them to climb ranier in the summer. - $119

Black Diamond Punisher gloves - L - Used once - $60

Montbell Alpine Ultralight Down Hugger #7 - Good condition, used to climb Rainier during a warm stretch in summer, and then mostly for sleeping indoors while travelling. - $95

Outdoor research goretex Gators - Fair condition - L/XL - Some crampon holes patched with matching duct tape. - $20

North Face Summit Series Down bibs. Used once on Denali. Full side zips. Look similar to the current Himalayan bibs. Like new. - $250

Synthetic Quilt 40deg - Made by a guy who tried starting a cottage business that failed. Actually pretty good construction. I would keep it but its too short for me. Would be good for someone under 5-6 - $80

Intuition Power Wrap ski boot liners size 29 - Very light use, no stains or tears - $60

Aluminum Camping percolator - $10

Icebreaker Oasis 1/4 zip long sleeve hoody - Brown with faint black stripes - Large - Like new, I actually forgot I had this and just found it - $50

First Gear HT overpant shell pants. Size 34. Knee pads integrated. Thought I would use this for poor weather motorcycle riding but that never happened. They would be good for that, or snow machine trips. $100