Incase Bike Messenger / Airport Bag

I don't use this anymore, so I'm selling it. Sorry it's a little unorthodox!

New: $175
eBay: $107

My Price:$45.00 Shipped CONUS

For Sale: InCase "Courier" Messenger Bag

-7 internal pockets (includes padded tablet pocket, and double-padded fleece lined 17" laptop pocket)
-3 External Pockets (2 velcro, 1 waterproof zip)
-Waterproof Tarp Liner
-Caverous main compartment, about 40 liters
-Padded strap has a buckle that you can tighten/loosen with one hand. I used this extensively while biking and it's a lifesaver.
-Reflective material on the edge of the flap.
-Straps for a bike lock and bike pump, or other small objects like a walking stick.

I used this bag through four years of college. The outside and bottom show almost no wear; there's no scrape marks or holes or rough spots. The only wear it does show:

-Reflective trim on the flap has some cracks in it, cosmetic.
-Velcro has pieces of fuzz stuck in it, and I'm too lazy to pull them all out, cosmetic.
-The edge of the velcro pockets is a little fuzzy from the velcro lifting threads, cosmetic.

The straps work great and show zero wear, the padding is like new, and the buckles all work. I used this as a cycling bag, and it's great for that, but it excels as an airport and overnight bag. It's sturdy and waterproof, padded to protect the computer, and has plenty of room for anything. The straps on the flap are so long, I could put like 70L worth of packages in it and still lock it down.

PM me or email at [email protected]

Here's pictures:

Detail

Tags