[WTS] Two HMG packs, a Patagonia Down Sweater, and Micro Puff hoody

I'm heading home for the holidays Tuesday afternoon so any transactions made after today (Monday, 11/19) will ship first-thing on Monday of next week (11/26). I'm free all day today, though, and will be shipping out all of today's transactions this evening.

Venmo preferred, PayPal F&F accepted. If not F&F, then you cover the 3%. I would cover the shipping on the packs but they can be awkward to ship and they're already heavily discounted. Once you send the payment, I'll ship and send you a copy of the receipt along with a request for the shipping cost.

Hyperlite Mountain Gear 3400 Windrider, black (35 oz.)

Asking: $200 + shipping (approx. 40% off MSRP & $75 lower than Black Friday prices)

Large, one small tear repaired with DCF tape. Beneath the tape, the tear is the same size as what is seen in the Pa'lante above -- the size of a quarter. Otherwise in perfect condition.

Hyperlite Mountain Gear 4400 Ice, white (37 oz.)

Asking: $175 + shipping (approx. 50% off MSRP & $125 lower than Black Friday prices)

Large, no damage, just dirty from use.

Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody (10 oz.)

Asking: $200, shipping included (approx. 33% off MSRP)

XL (they run a little small, I find), no damage, a little discoloration around the wrists/hood that would probably come out with a wash.

Patagonia Down Sweater, gray (14 oz.)

Asking: $125, shipping included (approx. 45% off MSRP)

Large, no damage, no odor, lightly used.