[WTS] Enlightened Equipment APEX Revelation 20F Long/Reg

Open to sell within Canada for 325CAD shipped. This is cheaper than what EE’s 10% off discount will be for Black Friday and I can ship as soon as the money is sent. To the US might be more expensive, PM me your zip code and I can check.

Quilt is new and unused. It has crazy loft for synthetic and packs down smaller than EE specs say. APEX is fantastic for humid / wet conditions and in winter and is very very warm. I was contemplating using this quilt for my PCT attempt in 2019 but alas, I have decided that down is the better answer - although more costly. I have a myog 50F apex throw and it is my favourite thing right now. Used it all summer in ON canoe tripping and it was better than the down quilt that I brought. APEX is sweet. I am 6'4" side sleeper and this quilt is a perfect size. Someone who is taller would easily fit too.

Total cost for me was: 210usd quilt + 20usd shipping + 50usd taxes/ handling = 280USD / ~370CAD

Colour is Forest Green outer and Charcoal Grey inner. Comes with two pad straps, silnylon stuff sack, and cotton storage sack. Weighs 33oz/ 935g. Shipping within Canada usually takes 5 business days. Local pickup is welcome if you are in Victoria. Paypal F&F or you add 3%. Cash welcome locally. Xposted.

Pics

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags