[WTS] TNS Summit Series Vest + Exped Synmat HL MW

Hoping to pass on some gear that's no longer needed. I'm based in Vancouver, BC, happy to ship to the US as well. Smoke-free home with a cat that's not allowed near any of my gear.

The North Face Summit Series L3 Men's Vest Down Size Large

C$110 or US$90 including shipping.

Weight: 258g

Got this as a present a few years back. Has seen a good bit of use but is still in great shape. Has been washed with NikWax Down Wash as needed.

A small tear on the left side, bellybutton height. Roughly 2cm large has been patched with tenacious tape when it happened last year and has held up well. There's also a white mark at chest hight, it was a sticker that ended up on the fabric, and I've never been able to take it all the way off. Entirely cosmetic issue.

I don't know the down fill power as the vest is a few years old and was given as a present, so never did any research myself. The current Summit Series uses 800 fill goose down, so I'm guessing this one is around there as well.

C$110 or US$90 including shipping.

photos

Exped Synmat HL MW

C$190 or US$145 including shipping

Weight pad only: 417g

Weight including pump bag and repair kit: 517g

This is the new version which addresses previous delimitation and baffle blowing issues they've had.

Upgrading to a warmer setup and have no need for this one any more. Only bought it at the beginning of this year, used 7 nights on the trail during this season. In perfect shape, comes with the repair kit, pump bag (can be used as dry sack) and carrier bag. No leaks.

photos

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags