FS: ****Totem basics, Offset TCU's, Black Totem, draws, biners, belay devices, tricams, shoes, sleeping pads****

bump for updated/added items.

Totem Basics: Offsets (red/yellow, yellow/green, and green/blue), bought here on MP a year ago from Scott in Merced, used 2 cams from the set exactly once, haven't used em since. $150, don't bother to lowball because I'll just give them to my brother in law instead of taking less. That's $50/cam for those who did Common Core. As shown, the yellow had caught a fall from scott which smeared one lobe slightly. Trigger works exactly as the rest, places just the same, I didn't notice any difference in it. Bomber cams to start, still a bomber cam after that. Ships USPS for free. 

SALE Pending

Yellow/Green Lobe:

Offset Totem Basics: Somehow ended up with a bunch of extra Offset Basics that I thought I would be using for aid...I prefer to go free.
red/yellow and yellow/green are first gen, green/blue is 2nd Gen. $160 shipped or $55 each.  SOLD to Marlin.

OG 4/5 offset Mastercam: in great shape, maybe placed 3-4 times, never fallen on. $43 Shipped USPS.

Full Set of TCU's: brand new, never placed. 00/0, 0/1, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4. $45 each. $215 for the entire set or $250 with the 4/5 mastercam. SOLD to Theo.

Black Totem: Pictured as is, with tags. Planning on selling only with another item. $93 shipped. SOLD to Lisa

BD Oz quickdraws: 8 BD Oz quickdraws (approx 10-12cm), one side is silver, the other is a metallic hazy purple/blue tint. 16 biners in nearly new shape for $80, shipped. SOLD to Alex

3 Locking Carabiners: $12. Only selling along with another item, or add $4 for shipping. SOLD to Keith.

Tricams: Nylon stiffie style, these were apparently some old cedar wright hand-me-downs. Pink, Brown, and Red, $32 shipped or $28 as an add-on to something else. SOLD to Jared.

Belay Devices: Generic ATC, Verso, and Reverso. $6 each as an add on, otherwise $10 each, shipped. Reverso SOLD to Zfish.

OP quickdraws: Five burly draws that would be perfect for a beginner or spare leaver biners. possibly used once or twice before I got a job and upgraded to DMM. $45 shipped. SOLD to Keith

Evolve Axiom 11.5 (I think). $45 shipped, $40 with something else here. Fit's about how a 45.25-45.5 TC Pro would fit. Def bigger than a 45.0 TC, but juuuust a smidge tighter than a 45.5. Very aggressive, nice shoe, just too small for me.
Soles are great, only used 3-4x in the gym

La Sportiva low tops. Don't remember the model, bought these off ebay for $50, would like $35 (shipped). Fits like a 46.0 TC Pro.
Soles are like new, used once or twice in gym only.

ThermaRest BaseCamp AF: 72x20x2.5, 2lbs-2oz claimed weight. Feels about that to me. Nice pad for car camping, just have too many. Get it from Jeff Bezos for $90 or $45 from me, with free Prime shipping :)

https://www.amazon.com/Therm-Rest-Basecamp-Mattress-Mediterranean/dp/B0776SW7VH

ThermaRest Pro4 Sleeping Pad: Pad measures about 11"x6" rolled up, 20x66 open dimension, r-value of 3.8, 25oz claimed weight (seems right in my hand). Bought a square one for our double bag, don't need this one (famous last words w/ a new gf, right? ;) anymore, paid $55, would like $40 for it. I can probably ship it for that price but will just toss it in the closet instead of taking a lowball, as it's been used exactly one time in a tent w/ a tarp under the tent, so zero wear and tear, it may as well be brand new. Fuchsia (pink/purple) color, as seen in this old amazon ad:

https://www.amazon.com/Therm-a-Rest-Pro4-Sleeping-Pad-Womens/dp/B06XT8XKSZ

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags