Women's XS Arcteryx, OR, and BD Jackets, Prana Jeans, Shoes, Eddie Bauer Rolling Duffels, etc.

Cleaning out some things I don't need, buyer pays shipping or local pick up at the Sunnyvale Planet Granite, Venmo or PayPal FF, willing to cut a deal for multiple items. Let me know if you have any questions!

Arcteryx Women's Atom LT Hoody size XS. One of the older versions, used, but no holes or tears, minimal staining. Getting rid of because I just have too many jackets. $125 OBO

Outdoor Research Women's Whirlwind Hoody size XS. Gently used with no holes or tears or stains, the OR XS is just a little too short in the sleeves and torso for me (I'm 5'6" for reference). $50 OBO

Outdoor Research Women's Deviator Hoody size XS. Gently used with no holes or tears or stains, same problem as above, too short in the torso for me. $75 OBO

Black Diamond Women's Coalesce Jacket size XS. Gently used with no holes or tears or stains, great soft shell I just have too many jackets. $75 OBO

Prana Women's Grey Patterned Kara Jean size 00. Gently used with no holes or tears or stains, I just don't like how they fit me. $50 OBO

Prana Women's Purple-ish Kara Jean size 0. Gently used with no holes or tears or stains, I just don't like how they fit me. $50 OBO

Sole Women's Beach Flips size 8. Barely used, but note the small chip in the cork on the back of the right shoe. Very cool flip flops with great support. $25 OBO

Keen Utility Women's Atlanta Cool Soft Toe ESD Industrial and Construction Shoe size 7.5M. Gently used. $50 OBO

Evolv Men's Cruzer Psyche Size 6.5 (I'm a size 8 in the women's cruzers and they fit well) brand new never worn. Decided I like the classic style better. $50 OBO

Eddie Bauer Gate 21 Rolling Duffel (old version) still in very good shape. $40 OBO

Eddie Bauer Expedition 21 Rolling Duffel (current version) a little dirty but still works perfectly and is a great carry-on for climbing trips, just doesn't always fit the international carry-on limits so I moved to a smaller one. $75 OBO

Eddie Bauer Rippac Stowaway Duffel, I think it's 40L or so, old style. Very good shape, stuffs into it's own pocket. $25 OBO

Random no-name ~20L duffel, used for years but still in good shape. $10 OBO

Sierra Designs raincoat, size L. Stuffs into its own pocket. Old, but they just don't make them like they used to. $10 OBO.

The North Face Youth Photobomb Hat (fits my small lady head). Gently used. $10 OBO

Outdoor Research Women's Windsong Trucker Hat, gently used. $10 OBO

I will try to update the post as things get sold, let me know if you have any questions!