FS: BD Shadow shoes, size XS harnesses, BD ice axe

Thinning the closet a bit to stock up the coffee and whiskey coin jar before the snow flies. Buyer pays shipping unless you pick it up locally in Bozeman, MT. I’ve bought and sold a bunch of stuff on here using Paypal F&F without incident and am comfortable using that. Anyway, I’ll also take Venmo or cash if local. Not interested in any trades unless you’re a Spanish teacher and will trade some lessons for gear.

SOLD: Dynafit One PX-TF ski boots, size 27 mondo

$80: Black Diamond Shadow shoes, size 42.5. Excellent condition, edges still pretty sharp. I tried em, they make my feet hurt like a mother. Went back to my comfy shoes like the weak little trad climber I am.

$40: Petzl Hirundos harness, size XS. Worn a couple times, but too small. No tags, but still has the goofy harness bag. Take the harness out and put your snacks in it!

$25: Black Diamond Aura harness, size XS. Moderate wear, but still lots of life left.

$60: Black Diamond Raven Pro ice axe, 65cm. Used for a season, the pick is still plenty sharp and ready to poke holes in all your other gear. Comes with a pick protector to try and stem the inevitable. I put stickers on it to differentiate it from a partners, can leave them on or take them off, let me know.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags