[WTS] Vintage '70s(?) North Face warm down mummy bag, always stored uncompressed

For sale: my father's vintage TNF down mummy bag. Probably from the mid-1970s, which were his busiest hiking/backpacking/mountaineering days. He always stored it uncompressed on a hanger in a climate/moisture controlled closet. It's in good shape, with some minor staining. Zippers and cords are functional. I consider myself sensitive to smells, and it's a little musty, but no funk. I have not tried to wash it.

I can't bring myself to donate it to Goodwill, and am hoping somebody who is on a tight budget might be interested in an excellent quality, if dated, warm winter bag. Included photos are from my dad's last big trip c. 1982, which he and his brother jokingly called their Winter Death March. It isn't marked with any information I can use to identify its specs, but it still lofts really well (5.5" to 8" inches) and I think it has a lot of life left, though not sure for what temps. Not really worried about making money on it -- asking $60 including CONUS shipping via PayPal, and open to other offers.

Sizewise, I'd assume it's a standard adult size -- he was 6'1" and 200lbs. It's about 82-83in long, 28-29in at widest point, and 21in at opening. It comes in at 4lbs, 2.5oz on my scale.

Let me know if you want any more info!

https://imgur.com/a/jxZp8P4

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags