FS – Hammock Gear, Warbonnet, Wilderness Design, Tarp Tent, Gossamer Gear

<p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>Cleaning out the gear closet, try and keep it short and sweet, can provide more details to interested parties if needed.</p>

<ul class=”yklcuq-12 kuqpqj”>
<li class=”yklcuq-11 godfjz”>
<p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>All photos can be see here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F0ccGD8af79W7FyxeuWwcEglp7vP45Ic</p>

<p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>Warbonnet Traveler Hammock – whoopie slings attached but while I was hanging it up to take the photo my daughter pulled on one enough that the loop went into itself and I couldn’t fix it. So selling with only one whoopie sling guaranteed but you may be able to fix the other one if you know what you are doing. Standard size, single layer. $48 shipped</p>

<p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>Hammock Gear Cuben Tarp – Great shape, and coverage for the weight.  Also just over 5 oz in weight. $215 shipped</p>

<p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>Brand new Wilderness Logics Silpoly Hex Tarp 11″long, little over 10 oz…$90 shipped, havent taken photos of this one yet. Dark green color.</p>

<p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>Tarp Tent Protrail  – has been used probably 10-12 nights. In great shape, includes a Tyvek groundsheet. $185 shipped</p>

<p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>Gossamer Gear belt – not sure if this was the fast belt or older Kumo but in good shape and has 1.5 straps for attaching to pack. $15 shipped</p>