FS:Pack and No Sniveler FS

I have an early 1.5in baffled JRB kelly-green No-Sniveler FS. It is, I guess 10yo, I'm the second owner. I bought this from one of the Jacks motorcycle buddies years ago for my daughter. She's in grad school in the treeless NW(the Palouse) and asked me to sell it. I used this quilt last summer last summer in MT on the ground in a Golite tipi for two weeks in Bob Marshall with temps in the 30's several nights and had no trouble staying warm. Having said that, I'd say this is a solid 35F top quilt. It weighs 21 oz. It is right in the middle, in both weight and warmth, between the Sierra and Stealth Snivelers. You could add a shop-vac wand of down to each baffle, Just Jeff style, and squeak another 5-10 degrees out of it. I did notice a cold/thin spot or two last summer ground sleeping with it but this won't be an issue in a hammock if you give it a shake before you throw it in the hammock. $145 shipped CONUS. Also for sale is a Gregory Makalu Pro internal-frame pack. I bought it in 2003 and then discovered ULA packs. I think its been on three trips. Blue/white spectra grid fabric with black trim. Can email pics. $100 shipped CONUS.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags