FS/FT: Exped UL7 LW and L Pillow w/ case - Wanted: UQ and/or TQ

Selling/Trading: *I have listed individual pricing AND group pricing. I would prefer to sell the Exped UL7 LW and Schnozzel together, as well as the Exped pillow and case together. Let me know if you have any questions. -Exped UL7 LW - bought it from a BPL member not too long ago, I only used it once. The previous owner had it repaired by Exped. I have experienced no leaks and it is sitting in my spare bedroom right now full of air showing no leaks. Comes with stuff sack and Exped repair kit. ***$95 shipped -Exped Schnozzel Pumpbag - bought it at REI after buying the UL7. Nothing wrong with it. ***$25 shipped (I would prefer to sell this with the Exped UL7) -Exped Air Pillow UL Large - used once, nothing wrong with it ***$38 shipped -Large Monkey Pillowcase - NEVER USED (same yellow/black as seen here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/13011989...from-high-tech) ***$17 shipped ***Exped UL7 LW and Exped Large pillow for $115 shipped ***Exped Pillow and case for $50 shipped ***Everything for $160 shipped --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Wanted: -3/4 length 3-season hammock underquilt -Summer top quilt Let me know if you have either of these to trade. I'll sell, but would prefer a trade.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags