Rock and ice gear for sale

Renewing for sale thread and adding a few new things. Lots of gear, available for pickup in Washington DC, or to you pay actual shipping.

CAMP tricam, brown ($15)
Bootied this last fall at the Gunks. If you can tell me the climb I'll send it home for free. Otherwise- well, I've already got a brown that I rarely use.
ClimbTech Tech Nut Slider ($20)
Got this with some other pieces out of curiosity. Some people swear by them, but I never really got used to it and stopped carrying it a while back. No falls.
16cm Petzl Laser Sonic ($20)
Needs sharpening
Edelrid Madillo Helmet ($25)
Clever folding design. I used it for a season and thought it was pretty cool. But I use my lightweight Tracer and this just sits on a shelf. Would be great for someone that travels a lot. One thing – a small piece of foam broke off due to the folding process a while back and now “floats” in place. It’s still held in place by the velcro spacer, though.

Biners ($4ea)
All in great shape.
BD Neutrino, grey ($4)
Mammut Moses x2 ($4 ea) Lowe Alpine Contour III 70+15 ($50)
In really nice shape. Got it used last minute from GearX’s used shop over the winter because I needed a little more space for a skimo trip. But it’s not really an alpine pack, the ice tool straps don’t fit Nomics well, and it doesn’t carry skis as well as I’d like. I’ve added compression/attachment straps on the sides to increase the carrying capacity.
REI Stoke 19 ($25)
Great summit pack, and also great as a light pack while climbing. But too much overlap with my Flash 18, so I don’t really use it.
Arc’Teryx Caliber Fleece, L ($50)
Like new. Nice fleece, but overlaps too much with my R2. So I never wear it. Wore it a few times out on the town, never on a climb or ski day.
Arc Caliber a
Submitted By: on Sep 8, 2013

Arc Caliber b

Evolv Defys, 44 ($25)
Left shoe is pretty much like new. I used the right shoe in the gym a little (matched with a left 44.5 since my feet are different sizes), but it's still got plenty of rubber left. These things are great as gym slippers.
Evolv Defy a

Evolv Defy b

Evolv Defy c

Evolv Defy d

EMS Endo Softshell Pants, M ($25)
Great pants with one small crampon hole. They just never fit me right.
EMS Pants a

EMS Pants b

EMS Pants c

REI LS Travel Shirt, XL ($10)
Great shirt, but not really useful for me now that I’ve settled down a bit. Used it for ~9 months of international travel. Still in great shape with lots of travel left.
REI Travel Shirt a

REI Travel Shirt b

REI Travel Shirt c

Injinji Midweight Toe Socks, L (1 pair left, $5)
Pairs are both roughly mid-weight and quarter height, though if I remember correctly they’re slightly different. I’m sure these are good for some people. I tried them each once, and hated them. Not a 5-Fingers sort of guy, I guess.
Injinji Socks

Exo 3 iPhone 4/4S case ($5)
This case is awesome - I've found it to be shockproof and waterproof, relatively easy to use through its rubber screen protector, and reasonably capable of taking good photos. It's pretty banged up, but I had the iPhone for 3 years without harm coming to it. There's a little piece of cord so you can clip it to your harness.
exo3
Submitted By: on Jan 26, 2014

Silent Partner ($150)
In good shape. Bought it with the best of intentions, but never really got in the habit of using it. Someone else should show it a little more love.
sp1

sp2

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags