[WTS] Hammocks, stoves, and cooksets

Cleaning out my gear closet and am looking to sell some hammocks, cooksets, and stoves.

Coleman Max Cookset ($15) I've used this on a handful of camping trips and it's sooty. Includes two pots, two lids, and a storage bag. It's a good cookset for a scout. Not the lightest. photo

SOLD GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Soloist Cookset ($25) Bought this in 2016, used it on a few trips. It's in great shape. Includes pot, bowl, lid, spork, and storage bag. Fits the larger, short fuel canisters more snuggly than the smaller ones. photo

MSR PocketRocket Backpacking Stove ($30) Use it with most fuel canisters. Boils a liter of water in about 3 minutes. Weighs 3 ounces. It's in great condition and comes with its own case. photo

MSR MicroRocket ($45) MSR MicroRocket Stove that's been used once. Boils a liter of water in 3 min and 30 sec. Got an all-in-one around the same time so I don't use the Micro. Comes with the stove, case, and igniter. Weighs in at 2.6 ounces. photo

ENO Sub7 Hammock ($30) ENO Sub7 ultralight red hammock, never used, weighs 6.6 ounces. Comes with carabiners. photo

Kammok Wallaby Hammock and Python Straps ($45) Gold Kammok Wallaby hammock with carabiners and Python Straps. Unpacked and hung to try out in the backyard. Not used beyond that. photo

SOLD ENO DoubleNest Hammock with Atlas Straps ($60) Navy/Olive ENO DoubleNest hammock with Atlas Suspension straps (carabiners not included because I swapped the originals for others which I'm keeping and can't locate the originals). Both the straps and the hammock are in great shape. photo

All prices include shipping

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags