FS tricams, M's shoes, BD stopper set #4-13, other gear. Closet sale!

Clearing out the remnants of my brief experimentation with trad, plus some gear I just have laying around after replacing with other stuff. If you're local to the MA/NH area we can do a pickup around Boston, or coordinate a Rumney/Farley exchange day.

One pink and one black tricam for sale. $30 for the set plus shipping to the US lower 48.  Like new, just placed as a learning tool a couple times and never even weighted. I'd prefer not to sell separate just to cut down on the annoyance of shipping them.

BD standard set of stoppers #4-#13.Some minor roughage but otherwise in excellent condition. Used a couple times on some beginner trad routes, no falls taken and never weighted.
$50 for the set plus shipping.

Men's 5.10 'Stoneland' slipper/moc shoes. Size 11.5 US/45 EU. Worn a bit, rubber is in excellent condition. Once they 'broke in' they just didn't fit very well. Exclusively used indoors.
Asking $30 plus shipping.

Metolius 'multi loop' gear sling. Like new. $15 + shipping.

5.10 blackwings - size 11.5 US / 45 EU. Only worn a couple times, they just had a super poor fit. Excellent condition. Not even worn enough to even collect any foot sweat. They've been sitting on a shelf for several years, I'd like to get rid of them.
$50

Sportiva Geniuses, mens size 9.5 US/42.5 EU. These have some decent wear & tear but the toe 'edgeless edge' rubber is still in decent shape and never resoled. Wore them for awhile with great success but after some foot pain decided they were several sizes too small for me. Again, sitting on a shelf and would like to be rid of them.
$25?

Mammut crag pack. The front is scraped up from use but the rest of the pack is in great shape. Used a lot for sport climbing in New England so it's seen its share of being dumped on sharp Rumney rock and sitting in the mud. Everything is intact and functional though. You can fit a full days worth of sport gear in this - rope, shoes, food, draws, etc. I stopped using it after deciding I wanted a clam-shell design instead of a top-load.
$30

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags