FS: Arcteryx, Osprey, Scarpa, etc.

The usual 'need to sell stuff so I can buy new stuff' post.

(Sorry about the big pics... uploaded before I realized their size!)

All items shipped from Canmore, AB at buyer's expense. Everything OBO, and willing to trade (open to ideas, mostly interested in a single-wall alpine tent).

Contact raf at thealpinestart dot com thanks!

Arcteryx Vertical SV gloves - women's small - purple - $125
The short-cuff version of the Alpha SV, with the same removable fleece liner and Gore-Tex outer. Hardly used: they don't fit my wife's hands very well.

Arcteryx Tactician AR gloves - men's medium - natural - $75
Amazingly well-cut gloves. They feel like, well, a glove. Supple but tough leather throughout. Selling cause I have too many gloves...

Arcteryx Kappa Hoody - men's medium - blaze orange - $150
Phenomenal belay jacket. Love this thing but got something else coming my way so one of them has to go. Warm, tough, relatively light. A few marks:

Scarpa Phantom Guide - EU43.5 / US10.5 - $250
Awesome, awesome ice climbing boots. Work well for general mountaineering too, though they might be a tad warm. Used for a year and a half or so, still in great shape with a lot of life left. They're getting replaced with something new, don't really need multiple pairs of the same style of boot...

Osprey Atmos 65 - size medium - $175
Essentially brand new other than the dirt. Used on one multi-day trip, otherwise tested while cragging - it just plain doesn't fit me. Which is too bad, cause I love the ventilated back and multitude of organizational pockets.

Camp Flash Anorak - size medium - $50
Very cool idea, and awesome piece of clothing. However, I've realized I neither hike nor skimo enough to use this to its full potential... used maybe half a dozen times on various approaches. Essentially brand new.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags