FS: Suspension Caddies for sale

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments and interest in my version of the suspension caddy. I was able to knock a handfull of these out this weekend and am offering them for sale. It's a fun little helper. Idea is that if you have an empty slot, you forgot (something). Keeps everything suspension together in a tidy and secure package with a minimal weight penalty (0.55 oz./15.59 gr.). Use the velcro to hang it on your ridgeline so it doesn't get misplaced and is always ready when you break down. I have six that will hold 8 stakes and two that will hold 6 stakes all in the ACU Digi Camo. Per forum rules, first I'll take it get on the shipping list. Send me a PM and I'll get you squared away. EDIT: FYI - I've been corrected (rightfully so) by the Moderators on this. So note that I can only sell this initial run. Should this prove to be a legit desire for these, I'll set up a website for this purpose where you can contact me for future purchase. My apologies to the mods and everyone else. I missed the fine print and want to follow the TOS at all times. [me blushing because I'm embarrassed]. Price is $25 each which includes PayPal fees and shipping anywhere in the CONUS. If you buy more than one, price drops to $20 for each additional caddy. See photos below: Each caddy weighs in at 0.55 oz. or 15.59 grams empty. They include a 3" pocket for suspension straps/woopies, 8 or 6 slots for tarp stakes, a 2" pocket for tarp rigdeline, an additional 3" pocket for ridgeline/extra hank of line or whatever you want there, large fold over flap and two velcro closures. Suspension Pocket Stake Pockets Extra pocket Thanks again for your interest and for inspiring something fun for me to thread inject.

Detail

Tags