[WTS] Silnylon Duomid & Cuben Solo Inner

Hello everyone, i would greatly prefer to sell them together but if i can't do that then i am willing to sell individually.

Sorry for the horrible pitches, its been raining outside and i dont want to have to dry it in my apartment, there isn't much space for that.

Silnylon Duomid- I am the second owner and have spent a total of 0 nights in it. Ive only set it up a couple of times but never got around to using it because i prefer my flat tarp. The first owner told me he only used it a handful of times. He seam-sealed it himself and the job looks pretty good. The guylines on it seem kind of heavy and could probably be swapped out for something better/lighter if you want. I cant weigh it on my scale because its too big to get an accurate reading but i assume it is somewhere around 20 oz with stuff sack and guyline. I will include 4 titanium shepherd hooks and pole jack.

Cuben Dolomid Inner- Again, second owner and never used it. The floor is in good shape and i saw no signs of abrasion. There is a small hole that can easily be repaired.

Price is $350 sold together, including USPS Priority shipping. You choose whether to do paypal F&F or not but if not you cover the paypal fees.

http://imgur.com/gallery/N5XAUfT

Detail

Tags