40$ for shoes. Evolv Addicts, Scarpa Feroce. Petzl Luna harness 10$, Osprey Exos backpack 60$

You Pay shipping. I will pay for shipping if you buy multiple items.  Happy to send more pictures if requested.

Evolv Addicts size 39 ( honestly I think this sizing is off, I usually wear a 36 or 37 and these fit ) Used one season, good for slab climbing and finger cracks. 40$

Scarpa Feroce size 37, used them for a summer of steep limestone climbing.  Still in good shape I just can't stand how tight they are on me. 40$

SOLD Scarpa Vapor V mens

Womens Petlz Harness size small.  This harness is well used but the wear points are still in great shape.  This would be good for someone who is new to climbing and not wanting to dump allot of money into a new sport. 10$

Osprey Exos 58 liter backpack. Aluminum  frame, great for lightweight backpacking.  I've used this for a season but it just never fit right. They now make a women's version and I might try that one. Has a couple holes in the mesh side pocket and some wear around the hipbelt, that's why I'm selling it for cheap.  All the zippers and buckles work fine.  60$

Evolv Addicts size 39 (but fit me and I wear a 36 or 37 usually)

Womens Scarpa Feroce size 37

Womens Petzl Luna harness size Small

Osprey Exos 58 liter backpack

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags