[WTS] Gear Closet Cleanout: Tarptent ProTrail, EE Revelation, and More

Okay, so due to some unfortunate financial circumstances, I'm forced to sell some of my stuff, and pretty much the only things of value that I have are my UL gear (which I only got to utilize once, if ever). Sob story aside, I hope my gear can be used by people that need it. All weights are included in the images to satisfy the rules.

Tarptent ProTrail - $180: Bought this bad boy in the summer of 2017. Ended up seam sealing and permethrin treating it, but never actually got to take it out on the trail.

EE Revelation 30 Degree Quilt - $210: Again, I was super excited about getting to use this, but never got the chance. I hope someone can bundle up with it.

Ursack Minor w/ 50 ft. paracord - $40: Never used out on the trail, but I did spend an hour one time practice my PCT bear hang with it, so there's that. - SOLD!

Naturehike Sleeping Pads - $30 for the set: Used on one car camping adventure, but that's it. I'll include all the patch kits.

MSR PocketRocket2 - $35: Never been used. I'll throw in a canister stand if you need it. - SOLD!

Backpacker's Cache Bear Canister - $40: I actually got to use this behemoth twice (I'm not a fan of carrying the bear canister)

$10 Bin: Here a few items I'd sell for $10

• REI Silk Men's Baselayer - Small - SOLD!
  • Yak Trax Snow Cleats - Small
  • The Deuce of Spades - SOLD!
  • Platypus 3L Bladder w/ Hose
  • GSI Cookset

Deal Sweeteners: Obviously, these items are way too cheap to sell individually, but if you get anything worth $50 or more, feel free to ask for these items to sweeten the deal.

• GSI Pot
  • Outdoor Products Pack Cover
  • SOL Emergency Bivvy
  • Ben's Invisitnet Mosquito Net

Anything over $30 will have free shipping and handling within the US.

I'm sad to see all these go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. PM me with any inquiries or questions.

P.S. I didn't include these two items since they aren't UL, but I posted them on , so if you're interested let me know.