[WTS] Osprey Atmos AG 65 (size M) and Mountain Hardwear regular-length sleeping bags

Osprey Atmos AG 65, size M: $110 shipped (pic 1, pic 2, pic 3)

Purchased brand new with tags out of an REI garage sale because of a broken buckle, thus the X near the hydration port; you can see the replacement on the left sleeping pad strap. I've put about 300 miles on this pack; I removed the trekking pole holder from the pack body, but not the shoulder strap. There is one small hole on the bottom left; other than that, it's in great shape.

Mountain Hardwear Phantom Spark 28, regular length: $160 shipped (pic 1, pic 2, pic 3)

Less than 40 miles on it, it's a fantastically light bag, just too narrow for me. Always stored in the storage bag except for the three days I had it on the trail. Includes the original storage bag and compression sack.

Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 15, regular length: $90 shipped (pic 1, pic 2)

Again, great bag that just didn't work for my needs (my feet got way too warm sleeping in it). This is the style with two half-zips down the sides. Never took it backpacking, probably only two or three nights sleeping in it personally and two nights that I loaned it to a friend. Includes the original storage bag and compression sack.

I'm happy to provide more pictures or specs upon request.