For Sale: Climbing Shoes, Hiking Boots, Thermarest Pad and HD Camcorder with loads of extras

Trying to unload some misc. gear that isn't being used. All prices include USPS priority shipping, many of these items need to be shipped in a large box for $17.00, so keep that in mind if offering up a different price than the asking price. I don't receive MP PM's so please shoot me an email at jsanford (at) thelagroup (dot) com if you are interested, thanks!

1. Thermarest Camper Deluxe, Regular- Brand new, never used. $50.00
2. Petzl Climbing Helmet- don't know the model, bought it on MP and never used it. $20.00
3. Asolo Hiking Boots- EUR 43 1/2, US Men's size 10. In great condition, lots of tread left. $45.00
4. 5.10 Anasazi, EUR 42, US Men's size 9. Beater climbing shoes with some life left. $25.00
5. Evolv Optimus Prime Slipper, EUR 44, US Men's sixe 10.5. Fresh resole from Yosemite Bum, never climbed on after resole. $60.00
6. La Sportiva Cobra, EUR 42. Small hole in right toe. $30.00
7. Canon HG10 HD Camcorder Package $300.00
-Zeiko's 3-piece filter kit
-Zykkor rubber hood
-Bower Professional Digital 0.38x super wide lens
-Zeiko's Professional HD 0.18x Super wide fisheye lens
-Canon Wide Converter lens, WD-H43, 0.7x
-Original Canon battery (holds charge really well)
-(5) additional spare batteries
-(2) remotes
-(2) quick charge outlet chargers
-Owners manual
-original cables, box, software CD, etc.
-adapter rings for the wide angle lenses
-Camcorder is in great working condition, there are some cosmetic scratches on the unit from normal use and there are currently (2) Mammut stickers covering the original owners name that was lightly engraved on the housing prior to me purchasing it. Doesn't affect the camera at all. To check out some of the video quality, check out my climbing blog page here:

www.southernadirondackclimber.blogspot.com/p/snowy-mountain->>>